- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 16 weeks at ILAC.
- Vacation requests must be submitted with a minimum of 4 week’s (28 days) notice.
- A valid reason for the request must be provided and ILAC has the right to refuse approval.
- Vacations must be a minimum of 2 weeks in length. The maximum vacation period is 8 weeks. *Students must ensure their visa status will permit them to take a vacation.
- Students will be required to sign a contract amendment with their new end date (as a result of the vacation time).
*Please ensure that your original contract has been signed and that you have uploaded all your ILAC Admission documents to process your vacation request faster.
- If you request vacation with less than 4 weeks’ notice due to an unexpected situation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable administration fee of $100.
*Detailed instructions on how to submit payment will be provided after you complete the Vacation Request Form below.
- Junior students in a packaged program are not permitted to take vacation.
If you have read and understood the conditions above and would like to proceed with your vacation request, please submit your request from the student portal.