The International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) is one of the best-recognized English language schools in Canada and is known for its students’ diversity (our students come from over 75 countries), quality of teaching, and exceptional customer service. Our ambassadors speak over 40 languages and will make sure our students have the best possible experience throughout their learning experience.
We are currently looking for a dedicated professional to join our HR Team. This is a full-time permanent position based in Vancouver.
The Recruitment Specialist will work with the ILAC department managers to find the best employees for our organization. The Recruitment Specialist will evaluate candidates, assessing their resumes and credentials, conduct interviews, and build a network of potential employees for our organization.
· Collaborates with department managers to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
· Identifies and drafts detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
· Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
· Screens applications, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers.
· Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Checks candidates’ references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
· Ensures compliance with federal and provincial employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Organizes and attends in-house job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
· At least two years of phases of the recruitment and hiring process experience required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com