Established in 1997 ILAC is one of the leading English Language providers in international education located in Toronto and Vancouver. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service, support and opportunities to our customers and employees. We provide English language training as well as professional certificates and diplomas to thousands of international students every year.
ILAC operates under, ILAC-Adult and Young Learner English Language programs, University Pathways and ILACIC-Private Career College accredited by the MAESD and PTIB.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and results driven Director of International- Higher Education to lead our sales strategy and maximize recruitment and revenue growth across the ILAC Higher Education portfolio. This exciting role is a newly created opportunity and the selected candidate will work closely with the senior leadership team.
Key responsibilities and capabilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies for the ILAC Higher Ed portfolio in particular PPP’s (Private Public Partnerships).
- Provide strong leadership in defining how best practice in sales should operate across each of the ILAC brands and is metric and KPI driven
- Will work closely with the ESL sales team and support management of the sales operations to maximize performance and meet recruitment targets
- Provide leadership on sales strategy to maximize recruitment and revenue growth potential to meet student targets within the strategic plan
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the marketing team on development and implementation of recruitment and conversion strategies
- Assist in the collection and reporting of key metrics aligned with the business goals and prepare recruitment and performance data for management team as required
- Provide support, guidance and advice to the wider sales team to develop skills and deliver recruitment results in line with objectives
- Reports to the President, and works closely with the ILAC Group Senior Leadership Team
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve or surpass sales targets as set out in the enrolment plan
- Achieve nationality diversity as per specified quotas
- Continuously develop a strong sales pipeline to meet future targets
- Ensure students are qualified and meet admissions criteria
- Business Development
New Business Development:
- Develop and establish a sound student recruitment strategy across the globe, that is market relevant and specific, to ensure clear target deliverables
- Identify new markets and business development ideas by researching relevant source countries and student mobility trends
- Key agent account management and oversight of budget
- Identify new business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, requirements and new potential product demand and trends
- Develop and establish a thorough understanding of policies and strategies to support sustainable and relevant business development initiatives
- Develop ongoing competitor analysis and upward communication of market intelligence
- Identify and develop relationships with key influencers and stakeholders offshore and onshore
- Schedule and drive Product Development meetings internally for the sales team and externally for agents and students
- Work closely together across the ILAC Group with the various sales Mangers to ensure overall product coverage
- Work closely together with the Pathways Sales team to identify potential students within an existing pipeline What you need
- Demonstrate results in driving performance
- Demonstrated experience in working within the tertiary education sector-both private and public would be an asset
- A clear ability to formulate effective strategic and business plans to support the ILAC Higher Education portfolio to achieve its goals
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying business opportunities and threats and advising on the best approach for the business to take
- Demonstrated financial management skills including proven ability to successfully create and effectively manage budgets
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals and objectives, as well as manage multiple tasks within a complex environment
- Ability to understand and drive the student recruitment process for international students
- Highly developed people management skills
- High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven competency in applying management information systems to support operations
- Demonstrated ability to be an advocate for and represent the ILAC Group within the tertiary sector, relevant industries, and to the community
- A relevant tertiary qualification
Apply Now! We are accepting applications Immediately!
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please make sure the subject line of your email states Director of International – Higher Education – ILAC
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and available to start immediately.
We thank all candidates who are interested in applying for the position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com