We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and supply positions at our Vancouver campus.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree
- A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada to start teaching immediately
- Neat appearance, organized and punctual
- A dynamic personality, available to work with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast paced environment
- A personality focused on student/customer service skills
- Previous experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org