ILAC has introduced a few new changes to its homestay department as part of its ongoing commitment to quality customer service. Based on feedback from students and agents, the ILAC Homestay Department now features the following:
- An ILAC accommodations coordinator for each specific market: Latin America, Brazil, Asia & Middle East, Europe & Russia
- Free Wi-Fi and laundry service in each ILAC homestay
- Site visits to each ILAC homestay three times a year to ensure continued quality and service
- Improved ILAC homestay maps using Google map technology
- Detailed “ILAC Arrival Guide” to help new students feel at home in Canada
- ILAC homestay “Auto-response” telephone line to better direct calls and improve customer service
- Targeted advertising campaign in Canada to attract ILAC homestay families of the highest quality
- ILAC Welcome Booth at the Toronto airport starting May 31, 2013
The changes have been implemented over the past few months and will continue to evolve in response to the needs of ILAC students and agents.
“ILAC is the most recognized English language school in Canada and our goal is to ensure excellent customer service in every way,” says Ana Karina Montilla, Accommodations Director at ILAC. “That is why the homestay department has aligned itself to this vision and is determined to provide students with the best accommodation experience.”
Watch the video and learn more about living with a Canadian family while studying at ILAC.
For information about specific changes to the homestay department, contact:
Ana Karina Montilla, Accommodations Director
Tel: + 1 416 840 0375 Email: [email protected]