ILAC has partnered with Uniglobe Specialty Travel to assist international students with booking their flights to Canada using the ILAC/Air Canada promotion code, as well as any other travel needs they may have. For a small fee, international students can receive additional support and personal service to ensure an easy and stress-free travel experience to Toronto and Vancouver.
Why use Uniglobe?
Uniglobe Specialty Travel is part of a global organization with agencies in more than 60 countries across six continents. A Canadian company, Uniglobe offers professional advice, extensive trip planning and support for individual and group travel needs anywhere in the world.
Due to the uncertainty of the current travel industry, many students and agents are understandably nervous about booking international flights. ILAC supports international students with all their travel documents and quarantine planning, but cannot provide travel assistance. That is why ILAC has partnered with Uniglobe to offer this optional service for students planning to come to Canada.
Uniglobe will assist ILAC students with the following:
- Provide different flight options and price options to save students money and time
- Upon confirmation, book and send out a detailed itinerary complete with all COVID requirements
- Automatically send an email complete with link when students are eligible to check in
- Ensure that students are notified by email of any flight delays and schedule or gate changes
- Access to their 24/7 help desk after a booking has been made. The help desk will assist you with any last minute changes and cancellations*
- 24/7 access line in case of an emergency**
The fee to book a flight with Uniglobe and access their services is $53.50 CAD.
ILAC students and partners can use the direct email to book flights: [email protected]
Uniglobe will respond to requests between 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST (Vancouver time), Monday to Friday.
For more information, please visit www.uniglobespecialtytravel.com
* An additional charge of $53.50 will apply for any additional changes after a ticket has been booked. No additional charges will apply if changes need to be made due to government-related COVID-19 cancellations.
** For general travel inquiries please contact [email protected] and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that if you contact the 24/7 emergency number for general inquiries an additional $53.50 fee will be charged.