ILAC is pleased to announce the launch of our brand-new website.
After many months of hard work, we are thrilled with the results and would like to share this excitement with all of our valued partners, staff and students.
Read on to find out what makes it so
5 Facts about ILAC’s New Website
- Responsive Design: The website features innovative responsive design. This means it adjusts to whatever device you view it on; from your desktop computer, to your smartphone, to your tablet.
- Integrated Google Translate Feature: This is a helpful feature for students just beginning their English studies, who may need some extra help with translation.
- Improved Student Portal: This is a great tool that puts information at students’ fingertips, allowing them to check their class information online as well as download campus and location maps.
- User-Friendly Lay-out and Modern Design: The sections of the website are laid out in an easy-to-navigate structure, so all information is only a click or two away. Our virtual environment matches our physical environment, and incorporates a contemporary feel with the latest in web design standards.
- New Official Blog: Our blog also has improved functionality, making it simple to find exactly what you’re looking for: whether it’s a post on how to choose the right program or to see the latest updates in Canada’s English Language industry.