All students who graduate from the Pathway Program Certificate are able to achieve the required TOEFL/IELTS score and acquire the academic skills to succeed in University. This includes writing essays, researching and giving oral presentations. Our team of qualified University Placement specialists will help you gain acceptance to the University or College best suited to your goals.
- Prepares students to study at a Canadian university or college
- Students learn to write university essays of 1000+ words
- Successful students can enroll in partner universities and colleges in Canada
- Graduates will be able to achieve a successful TOEFL score of 80 – 100 iBT
University and College Programs
- Bachelor Degrees (undergraduate)
- College Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diplomas
- MBA and Masters Degrees
*Students who have obtained their visa with the help of a letter of acceptance from ILAC and a conditional letter of acceptance and/or supporting letter to a pathway program institution will be expected to complete their English language training at ILAC and are not eligible for a refund.
See ILAC's University Partners
Please Note: ILAC has two types of agreements with University and College partners.
- School accepts Pathway Certificate (NO IELTS or TOEFL requirement) AND issues Conditional Acceptance Letters for ILAC students.
- School issues Conditional Acceptance letters before students have the required TOEFL or IELTS. This gives ILAC students the advantage of knowing they have a space reserved in their chosen program.
*Agreements vary depending on the partner school. Please contact a University Pathway Counselor for details.
Free Academic Counselling
ILAC's university placement specialists help you:
- Choose the best program based on your goals and academic background
- Apply to university or college program
- Receive Conditional Letter of Acceptance from university
- Recommend an agent in your country if you need help with your student visa
Contact one of our University Placement Specialist for FREE personalized academic counselling:
Phone: +1 (416) 961.5151 | Skype Toll Free: 1 (877) 452.2452