University Pathway / Pre-Degree Program
Are you an international student who wants to study at a Canadian University or College?
ILAC's award-winning Pre-Degree Program prepares students for Canadian post-secondary and teaches sophisticated fluency and written English skills. Students learn to write university essays of 1000+ words, strategies for teamwork in an academic environment, critical thinking, time management, oral presentations, exam techniques, academic research and IELTS preparation and practice.
Our university placement specialists help students enroll in ILAC’s 63+ partner universities or colleges throughout Canada. All graduates are able to achieve a successful TOEFL score of 80 - 100 iBT.
University and College Programs
- Bachelor Degrees (undergraduate)
- College Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diplomas
- MBA and Masters Degrees
*Students who have obtained their visa with the help of a letter of acceptance from ILAC and a conditional letter of acceptance and/or supporting letter to a pathway program institution will be expected to complete their English language training at ILAC and are not eligible for a refund.
See ILAC's University Partners
Please Note: ILAC has two types of agreements with University and College partners.
- School accepts Pre-Degree (NO IELTS or TOEFL requirement) AND issues Conditional Acceptance Letters for ILAC students.
- School issues Conditional Acceptance letters before students have the required TOEFL or IELTS. This gives ILAC students the advantage of knowing they have a space reserved in their chosen program.
*Agreements vary depending on the partner school. Please contact a University Pathway Counselor for details.
Free Academic Counselling
ILAC's university placement specialists help you:
- Choose the best program based on your goals and academic background
- Apply to university or college program
- Receive Conditional Letter of Acceptance from university
- Recommend an agent in your country if you need help with your student visa
Contact one of our University Placement Specialist for FREE personalized academic counselling:
Phone: +1 (416) 961.5151 | Skype Toll Free: 1 (877) 452.2452