FULL-TIME AND SUPPLY TEACHING POSITIONS
AT OUR TORONTO AND VANCOUVER CAMPUSES
ILAC is one of Canada's leading English schools and is known for its student diversity, quality of teaching and exciting social activities. We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and supply positions at our Toronto and Vancouver campuses.
- A completed Bachelor's degree
- A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada to start teaching immediately
- Candidates without TESL/TESOL are encouraged to apply and interview - we offer a TESL Canada, approved 4-week TESOL program)
- Neat appearance, organized and punctual
- A dynamic personality, available to work with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast paced environment
- A personality focused on student/customer service skills
- Previous experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset
Resumes should be submitted strictly by email to:
For Administrative Department Positions:
*Please note all International Staff must have the necessary Visa requirements.
IT DIRECTOR (Toronto)
The International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) has an immediate opening for an IT Director. The position is based in Toronto, it requires working onsite on a full-time basis. Occasional travelling may be required.
The IT Director is responsible for the effective operation of IT services and support, delivered by the IT team, across the ILAC organization. This individual oversees IT project management, service delivery, resource management, supervision of IT staff, as well as communication with the Executive team, business unit leaders, and end users.
The IT Director will be also responsible for ensuring prompt technical assistance to personnel in a fast-paced midsize company setting, which involves: securely networked infrastructure , VOIP Phones, file server management, Active Directory, LAN, WAN, WIFI, network services, spam filter management, along with regular helpdesk duties of assisting users with computer hardware and software issues.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- IT/Computer Science degree or diploma
- Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in an IT management capacity
- Advanced overall knowledge of networking, operating system, and server architectures
- Superior customer service orientation and ability to communicate effectively both with IT and personnel at all levels of the organization
- Sound leadership, staff management, and team-building skills
- Ability to identify problems, implement immediate solutions in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to
We thank all applicants in advance, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.