FULL-TIME AND SUPPLY TEACHING POSITIONS
AT OUR TORONTO AND VANCOUVER CAMPUSES
ILAC is one of Canada's leading English schools and is known for its student diversity, quality of teaching and exciting social activities. We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and supply positions at our Toronto and Vancouver campuses.
- A completed Bachelor's degree
- A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada to start teaching immediately
- Candidates without TESL/TESOL are encouraged to apply and interview - we offer a TESL Canada, approved 4-week TESOL program)
- Neat appearance, organized and punctual
- A dynamic personality, available to work with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast paced environment
- A personality focused on student/customer service skills
- Previous experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset
Resumes should be submitted strictly by email to:
For Administrative Department Positions:
*Please note all International Staff must have the necessary Visa requirements.
Director of Studies (DOS)
International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) has an opening for the Director of Studies position based in Toronto.
The Director of Studies (DOS) is responsible for managing the academic department in order to meet ILAC’s core strategic initiatives of ensuring excellence in student learning and experience as well as fostering a highly engaged and distinguished faculty. The DOS will build strong relationships with full-time and part-time faculty, student services staff, and other ILAC team members in support of making teaching and learning central to educational excellence.
The Director of Studies is responsible for the administration of all aspects of the academic program, including the management of the teaching team and their performance. As a member of the management team, the DOS ensures that operation of the academic department operates efficiently, and works collaboratively with other members of the Management team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree and TESOL certificate or diploma are essential;
- Bachelor of Education;
- 5+ years teaching experience;
- Minimum 2 years of management and leadership experience in an academic setting;
- Quick learner and ability to integrate into organizational culture quickly;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on mentoring and motivation of employee
How to apply:
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to
We thank all candidates in advance, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.